Saturday, July 30, 2016

Details For Contestants

This blog entry's for those who signed up their chickens for tomorrow's contest. Here are the important details:
  • Please arrive with your chickens tomorrow (Sunday, July 31st) between 10:30 and 11:00 on the east side of SE 91st Ave between Foster Rd and Reedway St.
  • We'll announce the contest winner at 4:30 at the contest booth.
  • Please don't pick your chicken up until the fair is over at 5:00.
  • Please check your birds for mites and don't bring any unhealthy birds.
I sent an email to all contestants today with my cell phone number and the details above. I won't be available by email after tonight, so please call or text my cell if something last minute comes up tomorrow.

I'm super-excited about the contest! I had a lot of fun last year and can't wait for the fair to begin!

-Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment